Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Photo editing not just for the Pros.

Picnik.com is a great website for photo editing.  I know you have seen the Christmas card that has everything in black and white except the ornaments on the tree, or the black and white photo of the child playing on the bright yellow tonka truck.  I too have seen this and wanted to be able to edit my photos, but I was not going to pay the hundreds of dollars to buy the professional software just to satisfy my need to dabble in the photo world.  With several hours of google searching I discovered picnik.  It is a great, easy to use program.  There is nothing to download, because your photos are imported, edited, and then saved back on your computer.  Then you print the files the same way you would your other digital photos.  This is a great, free alternative to the pricey software.  Addition features can be purchased, but I didn’t find any need because there are several cool features provided when you sign up for the free version. 

Typically I use this site for personal use, but it makes great photos for gifts like senior night, or awards night, or even retirement parties.  Check out the site and start editing your digital photos for free!!!   http://www.picnik.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment